Grass Valley EDIUS PRO 9
With a lot of inventive choices and time period, no-render writing of all widespread Mount Rushmore State, HD and even 4K and HDR formats, EDIUS Pro 9 is that the most versatile and quickest non linear writing software package out there. EDIUS Pro 9 offers you time period writing of multiple formats and frame rates all on a similar timeline. meaning you’ll be able to edit faster… and build the time to be a lot of inventive.
Best of all, with EDIUS Pro 9 , there are not any subscription fees — you get it, you retain it — with a permanent license with free updates throughout the lifetime of Pro 9 .x. And EDIUS Pro 9 users area unit eligible for a free transfer of New Blue’s Title r Pro 5 for EDIUS.
- Superior 4K HDR advancement, as well as support for Black magic Design/AJA hardware (preview only) and EDL or AAF import/export
- Edit media files with completely different resolutions — from 24×24 to 4Kx2K
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on constant timeline delivers a lot of economical redaction into the hands of editors
- Fast, versatile interface, as well as unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the most recent file formats — Sony XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)/ XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra/AVC-Intra 422, AVC-Intra LT/LT 2K and Canon XF-AVC (import only), Sony RAW, Canon Cinema RAW/Cinema RAW light weight, RED RAW, ProRes (Import only), DNxHD/HR (option), still image RAW
- Support for the most recent color house for Log and RAW files — HLG/PQ, S-Log, Canon Log, V-Log/V-Log L, J-Log1, F-Log, Log C, D-Log, N-Log and LUT (.cube) file import
- Work natively with many alternative video formats, as well as Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, Canon XF and DSLR picture formats
- Fastest AVCHD redaction on the market
- Multicam redaction of up to 16 completely different sources at the same time, with video output support
- Improved MPEG decoder and encoder
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder and encoder (for quick secret writing of 4K XAVC)
- Accelerated 4K H.264/H.265 playback exploitation Intel fast set Video
- Proxy mode advancement for heritage computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel fast set Video for terribly quick H.264 (for Blu-ray Disc burning) and H.265 export
- Fast handling of huge quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX, Cinema DNG and others)
- Primary color correction (RGB)
- 3-way color correction (YUV)
- Motion pur suit
- High quality slow-motion (optical flow)
- High speed and prime quality stabilizer
- High performance video lay outer
- Various artificial video filters like masks and keyer’s
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and videodisc timeline export
- Project import/export as EDL, AAF, FCP seven XML (import only)
- OFX support for curative and Sapphire plug-ins
- Ability to avoid wasting a current project as a guide so as to re-use most popular track settings, screen layout, etc.
- Support for high-resolution displays
- Export in HDR for broadcasting and internet distribution. This necessary sweetening addresses the growing use of HDR content and supplements the prevailing ability of EDIUS to figure directly in 4K UHD
- Ability to combine SDR and HDR material on an equivalent project, and output ends up in either color house
- Mync (media management software) bundled with EDIUS 9 implements a robust new Meta good Search perform and HDR support (preview, storyboard, export)
- EDIUS Pro 9 users area unit eligible for a free transfer of NewBlue’s Titler Pro 5 for EDIUS
- New video scope supporting HDR
- Color house list written material
- Closed Caption read
- 60/50p time code show
- RED RAW decipher GPU support
- Improvement of high-quality slow-motion (advanced matching)
- Marker color perform
- Improved default bour geo is perform
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) SP1 or later, Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) (version 1607 or later).
Note: See Memory section below for physical memory limits of each OS.
CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU; any Intel or AMD CPU with SSSE3
Note: Multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended.
List of supported Intel CPU generations for H.265 (HEVC) export using Intel Quick Sync Video
|Generation||4:2:0 8-bit||4:2:0 10-bit|
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 8 GB or more RAM recommended
Maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each OS.
- Windows 10, Enterprise and Pro, 64-bit: 512 GB
- Windows 8.1, Enterprise and Professional, 64-bit: 512 GB
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit: 128 GB
- Windows 7, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Pro, 64-bit: 192 GB
- Windows 7, Home Premium, 64-bit: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects)
- Windows 7, Home Basic, 64-bit: 8 GB (not recommended for projects above HD resolution)
|Project Format||RAM||Video Memory|
|SD and below||8-bit||1 GB||2 GB||256 MB||512 MB|
|10-bit||2 GB||4 GB||512 MB||1 GB|
|HD||8-bit||4 GB||4 GB||512 MB||1 GB|
|10-bit||4 GB||4 GB||1 GB||2 GB|
|Over HD (including 4K)||8-bit||8 GB||8 GB or more||2 GB||2 GB or more|
|10-bit||8 GB||8 GB or more||2 GB||2 GB or more|
Supporting higher resolution than 1024×768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
Requirements for video memory size once mistreatment GPUfx can vary betting on the project format. For one0-bit SD projects: 1 GB or a lot of suggested, for HD/4K comes 2 GB or a lot of suggested
Note: necessities for video memory vary betting on the project format. See Memory section higher than for details.
6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation
Drive with SATA/7,200 RPM or faster is required for video storage:
- Available hard drive disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD and above resolution editing
- Chinese (traditional, simplified)
EDIUS 9 supports the following Grass Valley hardware:
- STORM 3G Elite
- STORM 3G
- STORM Pro
- STORM Mobile
- HDSPARK Pro
EDIUS Pro 9
EDIUS Pro 9 Upgrade
Upgrade from EDIUS Pro 8 and EDIUS Workgroup 8
(Cannot upgrade from prior versions of EDIUS, or education versions)
EDIUS Pro 9 Jump Upgrade
Upgrade from EDIUS 2-7/EDIUS Neo
EDIUS Pro 9 Education
(Requires proof of full-time educational status and is not upgradable)
DNxHD Option for EDIUS Pro 9
Package Contents (retail version only)
EDIUS Pro 9 installation disc (DVD-ROM)
EDIUS Pro 9: Nonlinear Editing Software Datasheet
When Associate in Nursing editor has got to await technology, creativeness suffers. that does not happen with EDIUS Pro 9 . EDIUS Pro 9 means tha tadditional formats and additional resolutions in real time for the power to Edit something, Fast. EDIUS Pro 9 is that the excellent finishing tool for skilledproductions, as well as documentary and 4K and HDR theatrical productions.
Trial version and downloads
We appreciate that you simply would really like to induce to grasp Grass vale EDIUS 9.
The best thanks to do that is by attempting it out below live conditions on your own computer, notebook or digital computer.
Also have a glance at the seamless integration of current I/O cards from Black magic style, AJA and Matrox.
Enjoy the possiblity to try and do your color correction in real time and mix it with alternative video filters and effects.
Convince yourself of EDIUS 9 real time performance as a 64bit application and export your film in any format you want for. The trial version contains a watermark within the preview and therefore the output.
To try out EDIUS 9 we provide you a full version with none limitation (apart from the water mark) for the time span of thirty days – with none commitment from your side: EDIUS 9 trial version with none limitations
The trial version works provided that your pc is connected to the web. while not access to the web the trial version can’t be started.
To get to grasp a lot of concerning all the functions in EDIUS you’ll transfernation EDIUS Pro 9 manual at no cost or use the free EDIUS 8/9 basic introduction tutorial.
For any questions about EDIUS you’ll get in contact along with your native EDIUS reseller or be part of the EDIUS user forum.
The trial version ends mechanically once thirty days – thus there’s nothing you have got to try and do concerning it. however possibly you’ll prefer to continue operating with EDIUS. For engaging offers to get EDIUS please get in contact along with your native EDIUS reseller.